Thursday, October 20, 2011

The Fellas have flown back to Newfoundland for the weekend - Mr.Fella is "crossing the stage" for his Masters and he brought the little man with him. I couldn't go because I was unable to get the time off work (one of the down-sides of working with very few co-workers - no one to cover for you.)

I'm normally a pretty independent person, and for the longest while I thought "awesome! I'll have the apartment all to myself! I'll do all kinds of fun stuff around the city!".

So far, I've ordered Chinese and watched a couple of episodes of Gordon Ramsay's "Kitchen Nightmares".

And I'm very sleepy, but I don't want to go to bed. I'm not really sure why, but my brain is screaming "no bed!". Maybe it thinks I've gone back in time and I'm a 19 year old university student, so this is just what I should do.

Tomorrow I'll do something interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment