Monday, November 7, 2011

Writing is like a muscle; you need to keep using it to hang on to any kind of proficiency.

I've been pretty inconsistent about a lot of things in my life, but I've always stuck with two things: Writing, in one form or another, and loving my husband since the day I met him.

Not bad, all in all.

I've decided to write a 1000-1500 piece for a creative non-fiction contest. I can't post "the story" here before I enter it, as part of the contest rules, but I'll let you know how it goes and I'll post it after everything is finished.

Considering how spastic and thrown-together most of the things I write are, it'll be nice to have longer term goal. Put a bit of polish on it. A lot of heart.

This is what happens when you don't have any friends in your city, haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment