Sunday, December 18, 2011

Fun fact: Someone reached my blog by googling "puppy has sandy granulas in urine sample". 
The internet is fun. 

So, after my crazy couple of months (complete with intermittent bitching and moaning) I am currently, for all intents and purposes, laid off for a while.

The company that I've been doing causal car counting/survey calling/ data entry with has "cooled off" for the Holidays, so I won't be heading there

 for the next couple of weeks. There have also been some alterations in my "Animal Hospital" job. I told them that I'd like to avoid working at
any time I'd need a baby sitter in the evening - given the fact that I'm heading back to school, and I've gotten the impression that I'm probably
never going to be working there on a full time basis, so they cut two of my days. 



So, instead of working 16 hours a week, I now work there 9 hours a week. Yeah. 


But that's all that can be done. 


I'm taking to opportunity to do some writing, spend time with the Fellas and get a head start on reading for my courses.
Business writing is very different from writing from a personal perspective, so I think that's going to be the biggest change for me. I need to be able
to get out of my own head and my own perspective and make it appeal to a specific audience. 



The upside is that I'll always have a handy editor available to me through Mr.Fella. 


So here we go. 2012. New plans, new changes. 



No comments:

Post a Comment